Submit Your Program for HEW 2018: Illuminating the Shadows
About Holocaust Education Week 2018
HEW 2018 attempts to shed light on the pieces of Holocaust history and memory not often examined – new areas of research, recently-uncovered facts, shadows in testimony or less common narratives. The Neuberger encourages venues to consider some of these topics when choosing their program for HEW 2018 – together we can cast light on the lesser-known aspects of the Holocaust.
Call for Submissions
The Sarah and Chaim Neuberger Holocaust Education Centre is looking to partner with community members, schools, and libraries to deliver educational opportunities during Holocaust Education Week across the GTA. The deadline to submit your application is June 29, 2018. Please read specific submission instructions below.
How Do I Apply?
The Neuberger is committed to partnering with diverse organizations across the GTA. Please read the options below to find the form that is best suits your organization:
If you are looking for school programming …
- For school programs with under 100 students, please click here
- For school programs with over 100 students, please click here
One of the greatest strengths of Neuberger HEW is the city-wide presentation of community programs that are developed in response to the theme.
Click on one of the links below to access the form appropriate for you:
If you are looking to run a community program …
- Complete programs with venues, please click here
- Program proposals seeking a venue to host your event, please click here
- Venues who want to host but are seeking a program, please click here
If you are a library looking to host a program...
- If you need program suggestions or already have a program developed, please click here
As of June 29, the review process will commence. HEW staff will contact you directly if there are any questions regarding your application.