Vienna Trip Details
All successful participants will be expected to participate in every component of the program, including but not limited to:
- Pre-visit orientation
- Pre-trip education session / webinar
- All itinerary items in Vienna
- Post-trip Neuberger YP Programs
- Post-trip evaluation
June 4 - Arrival Day; program begins in the afternoon
June 11 - Departure Day
$650* CAD SUBSIDIZED LAND PRICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 7 nights hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy)
- Two daily meals
- Expert English speaking tour guides for historic sites and memorials / museums
- Ground transportation (metropass and buses for excursions)
- All entrance fees, speakers and site visits included in itinerary
- Welcome kit upon arrival
- Hostess service desk at all hotels
- Airfare and airport taxes, airport transfers
- Incidental services
- Travel insurance
- Customary gratuities for guide(s) and driver (approximately $50 usd)
- Pre/Post trip arrangements
- Drinks (alcoholic and other)
- Free day meals / activities (recommendations available)
Funding for this program stipulates that participants be engaged members of the Jewish community between the ages of 22-38. Preference given to Canadian applicants.
Space is limited on this program. Final participants will be chosen based on the strengths of their application and interview.
Non-refundable program fee of $550 CAD* is due within ten days of acceptance. The Neuberger is not responsible for any costs incurred due to program cancellation or delays due to circumstances beyond our control.
*Program Fee increases to $650 for applications received after February 28.